Thursday, March 17, 2011

Term 2 Reflection

Term 2 Reflection



In term 2, I believe I did good on the nets of three-dimensional objects, the volume of the cylinder(π.R.R.H [Pi-3.14 x radius x radius x height]), the surface area of a prism(A=LxW [area=length x width]), and the volume of the rectangular prism(LxWxH [length x width x height]).

What made me struggle was remembering all the formulas on the volumes but in the end I was able to remember the 3 formulas.

For next term, I will try to stay focus and try to catch up on any home work that I miss. Also, I will try to get my marks up and my grades higher. Lastly, I will try to ignore the distractions throughout the grades.

What I learned about percents is that I can combine and compare percents. Also, what I learned about the surface area is that the surface area is the sum of all the areas and that it determines the surface area and volume of three-dimensional objects. Lastly, the volume. The volume is measured in "cubic" units. The volume of a figure is the number of cubes needed to fill it completely, like blocks in a box.

The difference between the surface area and the volume is that the surface area would be measured in square inches. The area of a flat surface, like a desk top. The volume is the inside area, like inside a balloon. This would be measured in cubic inches (inches x inches x inches).


I will try to add an audioboo sooner or later

No comments:

Post a Comment