Friday, March 25, 2011

Justin Sunga Term 2 Reflection .

In term 2 I've learned a lot about 3D Shapes and the formulas for finding there volumes and areas.
EX: Volume of Cylinder =Pi x Radius x Radius x Height, Area of Prisms = Length x Width, Volume of Rectangular Prism = Length x Width x Height. We also had to learn how to make nets, 3D shapes.

I mostly struggled on the formulas because there were a lot of them and I had to remember all of them, but with some practice I finally remembered all of them.

Next term I will try to focus on my homework and study more about what we will learn. I will also try to get my grades higher and continue doing a good job on tests.

I've learned so much from term 2, that the surface area of a shape is the sum of all the areas and can and can determine the Surface Area and Volume of a 3D shape. And that Volume is the amount of space a 3D shape has, and probably a lot more about 3D shapes.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Justin. Next time, try to add more details on your paragraphs. But why is this reflection looked the same as Chris'?

    ReplyDelete