Thursday, March 17, 2011

Term 2 reflection

Term 2 reflection

What I did well on this term was volume, I found it very easy to understand and I did good on the tests. I did most of the homework that was given.
I struggled on some of the homework, because I was lazy at some points and sometimes didn’t understand things. I would like to to better next term by studying on the tests and doing the homework. I would also like to use my time effectively.
What I learned about percents were how to find the percent of a fraction and decimal. What I learned about surface area was base multiplied by height divided by two for a triangular prism. Length multiplied by width for rectangular prisms, and pie multiplied by radius squared for a cylinder. For volume, we took the same formulas but we multiply a height as well.

Listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment