1. Jordan is right. To convert a decimal to a percent you must multiply by 100.
0.003 x 100= 0.30.3%
3. Both Mark and Jonas are correct. The simplest answer is that Mark and Jonas' team scored 5 while their opponent scored 1.
Mark's team scored 5 goals while the other team scored 1.
Notice that there is 500/100 which is 500% like Mark said and that you multiply thedenominator by 5 to get the numerator like Jonas said.
5. Answer in the picture and also simplified.
7. Answer in the picture and also simplified.
9. Answer in the picture and also simplified.
A Video of converting fractions, decimals and percents:
Here is a Link for "converting fractions, decimals and percents".