Monday, October 4, 2010

Kyle's Math Profile

Hello, my name is Kyle Dela Cruz. I am a grade 8 math student. If someone asked me if i liked math, i would say yes since i get to learn new and different things to help me in life. I remember in grade 6 when we did a lot of adding and dividing fractions. But to solve these, we had to put them into real life possibilities.

Last year in grade 7. The best unit i studied was Area. I did Well in this unit because i found it easy to find the area, once i understood how to do it. The subject i found hard to understand was Circles. I found it hard to do the formulas because it had me confused. What i could do to not struggle this year is to study the unit so i can understand it better.

This year in grade 8. What i will do to be a successful math student, is to finish the work that is given to me and to study and learn from my mistakes. I am not sure about what i would like to learn this year.

I was a blogger last year. There are a few posts i have made. This is one of the posts i did. It helped me become a better student. Because my classmates commented on what i could do next time to improve on my blogging. I would like to learn new things on the computer in math class such as new techniques on our posts for the blog.

12 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB KYLE! Your paragraphs are well done but could've make the I's in upper case form. Great job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KYLE! Nice Blog!You're blog is really detailed, you didn't missed a question and you used proper punctuations.So, Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Kyle! You did an awesome job! Keep up the Goodwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Kyle! :) I don't think you missed a thing, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent job Kyle! Your scribe is really well done and neat at the same time.Keep it up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job, kyle :) It was very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Kyle (: Next time make sure you i's are capitalized! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Kyle! The post is very organized and neat, but next time try checking your capitalization on the "I's"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job. Everything was easy to read and understand. But next time you should edit more carfully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job Kyle! Your post was very well done. Keep it up (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job Kyle! I liked how this is very organized. Next time, just use capitalization for the I's (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very neat post, Kyle! I like how it was organized. Next time, try to capitalize the I's.

    ReplyDelete