Sunday, October 3, 2010

Demvry's Math Profile

Hello there, my name is Demvry. I'm a grade 8 math student. If someone would ask me if I liked math, I would say I'm not really a math person so I'll try my best to get a good grade in math. Doing math is like answering an impossible question but in the end I always learn new things about math. The best thing that ever happened to me was getting an almost perfect score in grade 7 on a test. That test was so hard that it made me worry and think that I would fail but luckily I pulled it through. I liked that event because I studied really hard and it made me very focused.

In grade 7, the best thing that I ever studied was integers because I really didn't know what it really ment until I learned it. Integers are not really hard so anyone can learn it. The circle graph was the one that made me struggle. For example the area, circumference, radius, diameter, and stuff like that really confused me. This year I'll try to get as much learnings as I can to not struggle too much.

I am now in grade 8. To be a successful student, I must do my H.Ws and focus on everything that I learn so I can do well in tests and quizes. I would like to learn new things this year so I can prove myself that I can try my best to improve.

The blogg post I posted was about BEDMAS, Here's a link about it http://www.onlinemathlearning.com/bedmas.html
Blogging helped me become a better student because it made me understand more about it at home. This year I would like to learn something new on the computer in math class. Learning new things is like exploring an unknown world.


Here's a video about my Blog.

13 comments:

  1. Good post Demvry! I like how you added a video to your post! And how everything is very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOOO BATMAN! Your blog is indeed well done and that you answered all of the questions, I also like how you added in a video on with what you blogged last year. So, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Demvry! I like how you added the video and it is well done. Keep up the Goodwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD JOB DEMVRY! Your blog was neat and you answered questions fairly well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD JOB DEMVRY! Your blog was organized and you really answered the questions well. Keep up the good work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job. umm... nice video. haha. peace easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Job Demvry, but I gotta ask, whys the video there? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Demvry ! :) And I agree with thessa up there, why is the video there ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Demvry! I liked how you did extra and put a video from your post. Keep up the good work (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job. I like how you added a video to your work. Everything was well organized and neat. It was also easy to read and understand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job Demvry! I like how you are very organized and how your scribe post is well put together! I especially liked the video and the link! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Demvry! I liked how you were very organized & your information in your paragraphs. I also like how you added in a video. Keep up the great work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Job Demvry! like how everything is organized and how you answer the questions nice that you got a video up jeep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete