Monday, October 4, 2010

Domenico

Hi, my name is Domenico Crucetti, and i am a math student in grade 8. If someone were to ask me if I liked math, I would say yes because its one of my favorite subjects and I like doing it. I dont have any memorible moments from math, and I cant think of any projects that I got a really high mark on.

Last year in grade 7 the best unit I studied was adding and subtracting fractions, because when I came to Sargent Park I already had alot of experience with it. A unit I struggled with would be finding the circumference by using the radius/diameter, because i kept forgetting the pattern on how to do it. I've already gotten better at it and don't struggle as much.

To be a more successful student in math i am going to pay more attention in class and not procrastinate. I don't know what i want to learn this year.

I didnt do a blog last year.

14 comments:

  1. Yo Domenico :), good job on your first post. You were pretty honest about everything which is good, but you didnt do the correct title. Maybe you should change it to get a high mark ! :) LOL, good job anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB DOMENICO! You're honest with every answer but could've changed your title to "Domenico's Math Profile". Also, try to capitalize your "I"s.
    Anyways, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I liked how you are honest with your post. One thing you can do is to use capitalization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOMDOM! I reay liked the way that YOU did your homework and that you are honest with what you think, athough you could use some capitalizations for your work, Other than that Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Job Dominico! I like how honest you are and next time check the i's instead of putting smaller case you should always put it in upper case. Anyway you did a Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job. asking questions helps as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD JOB DOM-DOM! You answered all the questions honestly but, check your punctuation and try change your title. Great job though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dom ! HAHA, good job :) You were very honest but you should fix your title but keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job Dom dom ;) i liked how you were honest with your answers. Next time, try making your paragraphs longer and have more information . Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job. Next time you should edit what you wrote more carfully. But everything else was good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Dominico. Good job on your first post. I liked how you were honest with your answers. Next time, try to add more information. Also, you might want to change your title to get a higher mark. Keep it up (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good post Dominico, I like the honesty you put on the post, but you can maybe add more to the paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job Dominico. One thing u should change is the captalization on the "I" but overall it was great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job, Domenico! I like how you were very honest in this post. Next time try to add in more detail.

    ReplyDelete